These services are for the ‘common’ areas of your home and the bedrooms. Most often the living room, dining room, family room, office, study, rec room, bedrooms, entryway, hallway, etc.. In these spaces your maid services include all cleaning necessary to keep your home at a maintenance level of clean provided your particular space isn’t overly cluttered. If we can get to it we will clean it!
LIVING AND SLEEPING AREAS CHECKLIST
- Dust baseboards, light fixtures, ceiling fans, furniture, sills, shelves, blinds, hanging pictures, frames, mirrors and corners of ceilings to remove cobwebs
- Beds will be straightened with linens already in place (if changing linens is a service you are interested in please look under ‘Custom Services’ for more information)
- Vacuum/mop all floors, carpets, stairs and rugs
- Accent rugs will be moved for shaking out or vacuuming and so the floor beneath can be mopped/cleaned
- All upholstered furniture will be vacuumed (including under cushions)
- Glass and mirrored surfaces and doors will be wiped clean and free of streaks
- Sofa: Blankets or throws folded, pillows fluffed
- Empty wastebaskets
Darling Dusters wants you to be happy with your service and to get the most cleaned during each visit. Ensuring toys, clothes and other items are picked up and stored will provide your maids the best environment and usage of their time and enable them to get more clean during their visit. The more ‘things’ kept on tops of dressers and other furniture, the more time your maids spend moving them around to get things clean.